We are recruiting a Process Engineer
- Management of technological product documentation,
- Making changes and corrections: control plan, quality sheet, SOP;
- Solving and analysis of problems on the production line and analysis of products defects.
- Line optimization
- Responsibility for the line KPI
- Preliminary analysis of quality problems
- Daily supervising of non-standard work related to the implementation of new instructions
- Management of spare parts warehouse
- Repair of machines, commissioning of plant repairs.
- Technical education - preferably mechanical or automatician- Engineering degree
- Expercience in automotive - 2 years
- Work in automotive positions as an angineer/ process quality specialist
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good ability to read a technical drawing
- Drawing in CAD program.