We are recruiting for a School Art Teacher
- To provide learning activities appropriate to the age of the students in order to develop an interest in and ability for creative expression.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of art in each student.
Other missions :
- Plan and prepare a program of study to meet the needs and interests of the students
- Establish and communicate clear learning objectives
- Develop age-appropriate instructional strategies to achieve the art curriculum goals
- Demonstrate and assist students to use different techniques and media to develop art works aligned to their artistic abilities - inform students about cultural and historical influences on art
- Provide instruction that encourages students to understand and appreciate art
- Encourage students to express their own personalities and thoughts through the creative process
- Assess and evaluate student's performance on a regular basis
- Prepare progress reports
- Provide feedback to relevant stakeholders about each student's progress
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is age-appropriate
- Set and maintain acceptable standards of classroom behavior to establish an orderly learning environment
- Show students how to properly use and care for materials, tools and equipment - monitor and maintain classroom inventory
- Plan and present art displays
- You have experience between 2 and 5 years.